Fortia… cool or fool?
3012Fujifilm has released a new and limited edition of it’s popular Velvia reversal film. Called Fortia, it apparently emphasises the already strong colours seen in Fuji’s reversal films.
Just what you’ve been looking for in a film, or overblown gloss? You decide.
|John Butler on iMac 27″ screen displays…|
|Fallon Borden on Installing Japanese Sony Sonic…|
|Eric Luo on Libretto 50M makes a come…|
|Rufy saeyuki on Seven Films later…|
|tyzoone on Intel iMac 27″ developin…|
- bye bye emusic.com
- emusic download manager blues and repurchasing
- The End of the Mouse? (aka The Apple Magic Trackpad)
- New Lower Japanese Pricing in App Store (Yay!)
- Indispensable Mac OS X Software : Window Management Utilities
- iCal and Power PC / 10.5 leopard, 5 days to the end to push notifications!
- Looks like I’m not the only one whose Intel iMac 27″ beautiful screen is discoloured and dirty, with dark patches, stripes and bands.
- Intel iMac 27″ developing dirty, dark spots and patches on the screen : The zombie problem that just won’t die!
- iMac 27″ screen repair complete
- The original IXY / IXUS Digital, 10 years later
- Album Review: People of Earth — Dr. Steel
- iMac 27″ screen displays dark stains, spots and patches
- Aluminium iMac 24″ screen displays patches, uneven brightness and dark spots saga recap
- Elbow: One Day Like This Featured in Apple’s new Macbook Air Commercial
- Album Review: Cloud Cult – Who Killed Puck?
- Intel iMac 27" developing dirty, dark spots and patches on the screen : The zombie problem that just won't die!
- Solution to the noisy fans on a Core 2 Duo Intel Mac Mini
- iMac 27" screen displays dark stains, spots and patches
- Aluminium iMac 24" screen displays patches, uneven brightness and dark spots saga recap
- Installing Japanese Sony SonicStage on English Windows
- Installing a fan in the G4 Cube
- Film Review: Spider Lilies (2007, Taiwan) - 刺青 /Cì Qīng/
- Film Review: Love/Juice (2000, Japan)
- Prodigy? Emilie Autumn