Safari 4 and Hotmail Problem – Can’t Open Mail
Although you can log in to Hotmail with Safari 4, you may find that you can’t actually read messages: They won’t open when you click on them.
If this is the case, there is a simple solution.
- Restart Safari to clear your hotmail session.
- Open Safari >> Preferences menu
- Click on Advanced
- Enable the “Develop” menu by clicking the check box and close the settings box.
- Select Develop >> User Agent >> Opera 9.63 Mac
- Browse to hotmail.com or whatever you use.
You should now be able to access Hotmail Normally.
>> Remember to change your User Agent Back to Safari when you leave Hotmail if you are a fan of Browser statistics.